Russian Word of the Day

  • present = padarak

Monday, May 26, 2008

Your Tax Dollars at Work

I'd like to say a special thank you to all the hard working people at the good ole' Department of Homeland Security. That's right everyone, our I-171H is here! Hurray!
'What?' you say....
Keep up, people. It's the last piece of our dossier paperwork. It wasn't supposed to arrive for another month...but it's here! Yea!
So now, I've just got to finish up my notarizations (sorry, Marty), double check with WPA that we did everying right, and head over to the Secretary of State's office to get those pretty gold seals on everything. Fingers crossed I'll get it all done by early next week!
That's the update, my friends. I'm going to go back to dancing around the kitchen now.
Paka Paka.

1 comment:

lkkk3847 said...

The stars are lining up! Paperwork coming in a month early is worth dancing about.
Still enough time to learn more Russian! I promise to learn the very basics.
Good luck on the paperwork.
Soon, soon we will meet a new little love!

Love, Mom/Nana