Russian Word of the Day

  • present = padarak

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Making room for baby




Tim and I have just finished painting the nursery and we love it soooo much that I had to share. Take a look.







I took the colors right from his quilt. I painted the branch and bird freehand and then stenciled the birch leaves across two walls. Isn't it awesome! Now all I have to do is finish the quilt ( I'm having a hard time letting go of it long enough to send it to the long arm quilter) and make some crib sheets. I'll keep you posted.




Paka!




Becca

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I just say WOW! You did an amazing job! Spring time in Garrett's room... I love the bird and flittering leaves.

He is going to love the magic of his new room....

Can't wait to see it in person.

Love,

Nana

Anonymous said...

The room looks awesome!
Great job so sweet and welcoming.
I can't wait to meet the little one who gets to live in this beautiful room.

So very happy for you guys

Love & Blessings

Melody